Kenya MPs delete party-hopping clause, forcing suspension of House business
MPs yesterday amended a report of the select committee on electoral reform, throwing out a provision that curbs party-hopping.
By Wilfred Ayaga and Daniel Psirmoi | 4 years ago
Anti-corruption agency did shoddy probe on Waiguru, says Keter
Nandi Hills MP Alfred Keter has criticised the anti-graft agency for clearing former Devolution Cabinet Secretary Anne Waiguru of graft claims.
Wilfred Ayaga and Daniel Psirmoi | 5 years ago
Ruto, Atwoli differ on BBI shock ruling
- Appeal ruling, Governor Lee Kinyanjui tells BBI proponents
- Bonchari, Juja by-elections in limbo as AG heads to Court of Appeal
- Son of former Kisumu mayor found dead
- Kabogo announces bid to run for president in 2022
- BBI ruling: Ruto, other leaders react to shock decision
By Betty Njeru
- Rains to reduce starting today, Kenya Met says
By Fred Kagonye
- Court declares BBI referendum process illegal