State moves to evict the Ogiek from Mt Elgon forest
"I was briefed this morning about the operation to evict the forest dwellers by the area MCA Peter Cherui," Mr Chepchieng told The Standard yesterday.
By TITUS OTEBA and Daniel Psirmoi | 5 years ago
MP Kuria alleges political intrigues landed DP Ruto in The Hague
The old rivalry between Party of National Unity (PNU) and Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) resurfaced Sunday during the prayer meeting for Deputy President William Ruto’s case at the International Criminal Court (ICC) in Kapsokwony, Bungoma County.
TITUS OTEBA and Daniel Psirmoi | 6 years ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption
- Alfred Mutua opens up on Boniface Mwangi beef, marital split and State House
By Brian Okoth
- Five arrested over DP Ruto Busia rally chaos as Matiang’i sends warning