Respect defines you as a person: Lessons from my tour of duty in Bahrain
How dare you shout at a man who is old enough to be your father. He is probably a pillar of his family and extended community.
By Suleiman Shahbal | 3 days ago
Concentrate more on 'ground economy' rather than mega projects
A better strategy would be to model our economic policies to suit this segment and then intervene by pumping money into the ground economy.
Suleiman Shahbal | 17 days ago
State should privatise Lamu Port to reap maximum benefits
I was in Lamu last week for the official opening of the port; a proud moment for Kenya. I left Lamu with a sense of déjà vu.
Suleiman Shahbal | 2 months ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy