Small parties eye stake in CORD stronghold ahead of next year’s elections
The Coalition for Reforms and Democracy (CORD) appears to be the target of political parties eyeing the opposition’s Nyanza and Western Kenya strongholds.
Rushdie Oudia | 5 years ago
CORD allows coalition parties to field candidates in each other’s strongholds
CORD has resolved to allow coalition parties to field candidates in each other's strongholds.
Rushdie Oudia and Erastus Mulwa | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy