IEBC to notify public of technology glitches during polls
The electoral agency will publish details of any telecommunication network service providers involved in the August polls.
By RAWLINGS OTIENO and ROSELYNE OBALA | 4 years ago
Report: Voter bribery still rife among politicians
Voter bribery is the main factor in electing unsuitable candidates in elective posts, a new survey has revealed.
RAWLINGS OTIENO and ROSELYNE OBALA | 4 years ago
Political parties blame IEBC over voter registration
Political parties have demanded greater say in electoral processes such as procurement of poll equipment and clean-up of voter register.
Rawlings Otieno and Roselyne Obala | 4 years ago
Samuel Wanjiru: Two women’s account on the death of a man they loved
- Police arrest five terror suspects in Kisumu
By Lucas Barasa
- KDF officers arrested for assaulting cops enforcing curfew rules
- IG orders probe into sexual harassment claim after female cop's viral clip
- Family and friends lay flowers at spot where Allan Ngugi died
- Kabogo: Mt Kenya will field a candidate for the top seat
- Woman, aunt in 20-year fight over tycoon's Sh100m estate
By Daniel Chege
- The danger in eating street boiled eggs and kachumbari