IEBC to probe voter listing malpractices as exercise ends today
The electoral commission is investigating reported cases of malpractices in Nairobi in the voter registration that ends today.
By PROTUS ONYANGO AND CYRUS OMBATI | 4 years ago
M4M uprising fear and the Raila, Uhuru twist
The shadowy political lobby group being accused of plotting to destabilise the government is silently gaining momentum amid reports MPs and Senators from across the political divide are secretly supporting it.
By Protus Onyango and Cyrus Ombati | 7 years ago
Ruto, Raila and Matiang’i lock horns in Bonchari by-election
- Wasted in jail, confused in freedom
- 19-year-old boy charged with defiling girl three years younger
- Quick facts on the Bonchari by-election
- What you need to know about the Juja by-election
- Microsoft now says it investigated Gates' involvement with employee
- Wajir Governor impeached
- Jennifer Wambua murder suspect charged