When rigid Judiciary triggered constitutional crisis, disorder in India
When Constituent Assembly passed law for socialist State, the Judiciary blocked all avenues for redistribution of land, sparking a series of events.
By Paul Mwangi | 3 months ago
Linking Raila to the problems in Kenya Airways was erroneous and inaccurate
Last Sunday, Daniel Wesangula published a front-page news item under the headline “Former PM named in KQ cargo saga” in The Standard on Sunday issue of that day.
Paul Mwangi | 5 years ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism
- Ndichus’ viral video incident, what we know so far
- Covid-19 curfew lifted