Plastic waste is poisoning food and communities across Africa
Lack of clear regulation has led to a toxic circular economy which has continued to cause havoc on the health of many people.
By Patricia Kombo | 4 days ago
Do away with plastic additives wreaking havoc on our health
Most used plastic items include plates, cups, toys, shampoo bottles, food packaging containers and office equipment.
Patricia Kombo | 27 days ago
Rid the market of dangerous mercury-laden skin-lightening cosmetics
Majority of consumers are not aware of the dangers of using these cosmetics since in most cases mercury does not appear on the ingredients’ list.
Patricia Kombo | 4 months ago
Win for ODM as Coast politicians ditch Ruto camp
- Raila: I’ve always known Uhuru to be a performer
- Archbishop Anyolo asks church leaders eyeing political seats to resign
By Betty Njeru
- Raila's big show in Thika stirs up Mt Kenya region
By Brian Otieno
- BBI could still haunt politicians ahead of polls
By Oscar Obonyo
- Zabron Singers' number 'Sweetie Sweetie' brings back memories of choirs
- Exercising Freedom
- Covid-19: Over 3,000 recover as Kenya records 310 new infections
HEALTH & SCIENCE