Attorney General Githu Muigai accused of misadvising JSC
Attorney General Githu Muigai has been accused of advising the Judicial Service Commission to stop paying salaries for judges who were declared unfit to serve in the judiciary in contravention of a court order.
By PAMELA CHEPKEMEI | 7 years ago
Court stops LSK action on Kisumu West MP Olago Aluoch
A court has stopped the Law Society of Kenya (LSK) from striking off Kisumu West MP Olago Aluoch from the Roll of Advocates.
Pamela Chepkemei | 7 years ago
Fresh scheme to kick out Chebukati ahead of 2022
- Our baby is fine, says couple stuck in Thika Road night traffic
By Too Jared
- County invests Sh25 billion in health projects
- Rejected at birth: Curse of being born out of incest
- Why Experts have beef with supermarket meat
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- BBI team mulls July referendum
- Cuba’s Raul Castro leaves political stage after decades
- Shocking statistics of teenage pregnancies