Twist in Sh14b Safaricom security tender as firm sues regulator
The controversy around the Sh14.9 billion security tender awarded to Safaricom by the Government deepened Monday after another company laid claim to the frequencies that to be used by the mobile phone service provider.
By PAMELA CHEPKEMEI | 7 years ago
Suit against Narok County by Ntimama, two politicians moved to Nakuru
High Court Judge Mumbi Ngugi directed that the case be taken from Nairobi to Nakuru where it will be heard and determined. The Narok County Government has not replied to the case filed last week by the three politicians.
PAMELA CHEPKEMEI | 7 years ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption
- Alfred Mutua opens up on Boniface Mwangi beef, marital split and State House
By Brian Okoth
- Five arrested over DP Ruto Busia rally chaos as Matiang’i sends warning