Gikuyu Supreme Council of Elders say no to abortion bill
Referred to as Athamaki, the group said the Bill was against the religious teachings and in contravention of the cultural teachings.
By Moses Njagih | 1 year ago
Mt Kenya bigwigs to support Kimunya after private 'lunch'
Political deliberations could not be ruled out given the status of the attendees and their interests for the region.
Moses Njagih | 1 year ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy