Why the outrage over a fake doctor when quacks run Kenya?
ARTS & CULTURE
We have said it here that being a Kenyan is an overrated experience. Those telling you otherwise will most likely be trying to get you to vote for them.
By Maftah Yusuf | 4 years ago
Life changing moment with the honourable Pangani Six
Heaven knows that my arresting officer is a liar. May his tongue turn into a strip of dry leather when he faces the Kavuludi vetting team to explain how he maintains all the widows he has inherited.
Maftah Yusuf | 5 years ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western
- President Uhuru’s Mashujaa Day full speech
- High Court gives Uhuru 14 days to appoint six judges
By Paul Ogemba