Family in dilemma over Mau Mau freedom fighter's wish on burial
His only son John Njuguna is admitted in a private clinic in Nairobi undergoing treatment for stomach cancer. The hospital bill is now Sh400,000.
By Lydiah Nyawira and Job Weru | 4 years ago
Youth suffer as President Uhuru Kenyatta’s order on IDs is ignored
On February 13, President Uhuru Kenyatta ordered that Kenyans be issued with identification cards (IDs) wherever they are in the country.
Lydiah Nyawira and Job Weru | 5 years ago
New Uhuru-Suluhu deal on border barriers bears fruit
- Museveni hits at the West as he's sworn in for sixth term
By Brian Otieno
- The long and vicious battle for Samuel Wanjiru’s millions
- Animal numbers tumble as fences block migration corridors
- Three arrested over failed raid on Kinamba Police Station
- The big-hearted granny saving teenage mothers, widows in Kisumu
- Sammy Leshore speaks on his comeback
- Lamu Port opens door to the reality of Lapsset