Doctors’ dilemma in weak public health systems
In July 1995, Suba district was created out of the Homabay District. As a young medical officer who had stuck to the public service after the devastating 1994 doctor’s strike, I suddenly found myself having to make a very hard decision.
By Kizito Lubano | 4 years ago
How public health workers in Kenya cope with low pay
There is consensus that low government wages in developing countries result in a decline of public sector efficiency and productivity and create industrial unrest as well as incentives and opportunities for corruption and misuse of public resources.
Kizito Lubano | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy