Africans: The missing ‘feet and hands’ of the army of WW1
This is an account of our ancestors, who ‘won’ the First World War but never got the rightful place in history.
By Kiundu Waweru | 2 years ago
The Standard Group joins the run to save the Tsavo
The Standard Media Group has played a major role in saving Tsavo it isencourage people to plant more tree and care for them until maturity.
Kiundu Waweru | 2 years ago
Nairobi residents abandon cars to beat traffic jams
Nairobi City’s roads are the world’s fourth-most congested, according to International Business Machines Commuter Pain survey in 2011.
Kiundu Waweru | 6 years ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again
- DPP sends Ndichu brothers’ file back to police, seeks more details
By Kamore Maina
- Makueni man goes into hiding after raping his mum