State pledges free medical cover for Kenya's elderly
HEALTH & SCIENCE
All Kenyans aged 55 and above will be put on free medical insurance cover, Deputy President William Ruto said yesterday.
By David Ochami and Joseph Masha | 4 years ago
CORD and Jubilee leaders disown Ababu's 'third force'
Opposition and Jubilee politicians at the Coast have dismissed Budalang'i MP Ababu Namwamba's recent tour of the region.
Patrick Beja and JOSEPH MASHA | 4 years ago
Al Shabaab recruiting youths by force, says KDF chief
Chief of Defence Forces General Samson Mwathethe said the Somali-based Islamist group has lost its appeal to the youths and is now using force to recruit them.
Joseph Masha | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy