State pledges free medical cover for Kenya's elderly
HEALTH & SCIENCE
All Kenyans aged 55 and above will be put on free medical insurance cover, Deputy President William Ruto said yesterday.
By David Ochami and Joseph Masha | 4 years ago
CORD and Jubilee leaders disown Ababu's 'third force'
Opposition and Jubilee politicians at the Coast have dismissed Budalang'i MP Ababu Namwamba's recent tour of the region.
Patrick Beja and JOSEPH MASHA | 4 years ago
Al Shabaab recruiting youths by force, says KDF chief
Chief of Defence Forces General Samson Mwathethe said the Somali-based Islamist group has lost its appeal to the youths and is now using force to recruit them.
Joseph Masha | 4 years ago
From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE
- BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Why Kenya suspended flights to and from Somalia
- How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- KCSE: Kamusinga, Lugulu and Bunyore lead the pack in Western Kenya
- Police spokesman Charles Owino moved to light weapons
- How your school performed in 2020 KCSE exam: list
By Brian Okoth