Judicial officers will work as a family unit under my watch, Nambuye tells panel
Court of Appeal Judge Roslyn Nambuye (pictured) has said that her first 100 days in office as chief justice will be used to ensure that judicial officers work as a family unit.
By John Muthoni | 4 years ago
Boinnet: NGO complained about principal suspect in murder
Inspector General of Police Joseph Boinnet received a complaint letter against the conduct of Sergeant Fredrick Leliman in relation to Josephat Mwenda early this year.
John Muthoni and MWANIKI MUNUHE | 4 years ago
Court rules in favour of anti-corruption watchdog in graft case
The Court of Appeal has overturned a ruling that had blocked the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission from pursuing former National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation (NW&PC;) financial controller over alleged corrupt dealings.
John Muthoni | 5 years ago
Siaya politician Florence Aluodo dies
- Former Gem MP Jakoyo Midiwo dies at 54
- Chris Kirubi: Business dealmaker to the last day
- How trip to Middle East ended up in a house in Thika
- KICC was once a 'compass' for locating places in town
- No degree? Forget elective positions next year - IEBC
- Shahbal complicates Joho's succession plan
By Patrick Beja
- President Uhuru mourns former Gem MP Jakoyo Midiwo