Doing investigative stories is not a crime as DCI claims
The DCI declare the documentary was designed to humiliate the National Police Service and that he would be summoning journalists.
By Irungu Houghton | 12 days ago
Break down crime data to aid joint mitigation efforts
Data verification and harmonisation among agencies is long overdue. It hurts the Police Service and helps no one to have different figures.
Irungu Houghton | 19 days ago
It would be national disgrace to neglect our elderly today
Let’s not betray their sacrifice and other elders. Senior citizens are most at risk and we must keep them safe first.
Irungu Houghton and Diana Gichengo | 1 month ago
Justice Ouko village known for breeding top legal minds
- Parents worry long holidays will expose learners to harm
- Southern Bypass crash victim identified
By Mate Tongola
- Missing Kitengela man’s family says kin was a businessman
- Ruto allies dismiss BBI as MPs take a vote on the Bill
- SRC approves new allowances for regional heads, chiefs
By Allan Mungai
- Trader to plead to charges of forging land documents
By Paul Ogemba
- Five killed as gold mine collapses in Ikolomani