Kisumu MCA Paul Okwiri charged with faking abduction
West Kisumu Ward MCA Paul Okwiri yesterday appeared before resident magistrate Angeline Odawo where he denied the charges.
By Harold Odhiambo and Kevine Omollo | 4 years ago
Nyando MP Fred Outa arrested for alleged incitement of students
Mr Outa was accused of inciting the students of Ahero Girls Secondary School to violence after their principal, Sarah Odipo, was interdicted.
Harold Odhiambo and Kevine Omollo | 4 years ago
Chaos after woman who left her husband 2yrs ago returns, finds she was replaced
By James Omoro
- Sentence Jane Muthoni to death, Prosecution urges court
- Hope for farmers as Koreans go bananas for Kenyan fruit
- One Kenya Alliance unhappy with court ruling on BBI
- Ruto, Raila and Matiang’i lock horns in Bonchari by-election
- Wajir Deputy Governor Muktar to be sworn in
By Fred Kagonye
- Voting in Juja, Bonchari by-elections underway
- Uhuru allies play safe after surprise BBI judgement