Residents demand answers as cheap unga yet to reach shops
Residents in some counties have said they are yet to enjoy the subsidised maize flour prices recently announced by the Government.
By Gilbert Kimutai and Stephen Nzioka | 4 years ago
Kenyans demand answers as cheap unga is yet to reach shops
Citizens expected to benefit from the subsidy that has seen a 2kg packet of maize meal sell at Sh90.
Gilbert Kimutai and Stephen Nzioka | 4 years ago
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'
- Africities Summit highlights limited access to family planning
- To understand Kalonzo's woes, just read 'Betrayal in the City'
By Elias Mokua