Why trade pact might hand UK Kenya’s Sh2.4trillion marine wealth
While the Economic Partnership Agreement is so far between Kenya and the UK, it leaves room for the other EAC States to plug in later.
By Domnic Omondi | 1 month ago
Big shots, corporates vanish with Sh79b failed banks loans
New CBK data shows the Government owed the condemned lenders another Sh776m in T-bills and bonds, bringing total to Sh83.9b
Domnic Omondi | 8 months ago
Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- Tom Mboya: The grand wedding of a man 'Kenyans wanted to forget'
- Marriage not passport to property rights, Koome tells panel
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics
- Uhuru, Raila flurry of meetings on 2022 succession politics
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire