Virtues and not vices should define a politician’s purpose
When it comes to political virtuousness, the majority fall into the ‘moderately indecent’ category.
By Daisy Maritim | 1 year ago
Thanks to our herdsmen, Kenya will always be in a fatal nosedive
Regionally we have an unmatched work ethic. But with all our brains and creativity, we still suffer from a severe case of Herd Mentality Syndrome.
Daisy Maritim Maina | 1 year ago
With Jubilee Asili, Ruto could face the risk of impeachment
Perhaps a more accurate name would have been ‘Jubilee ingine’ (another Jubilee), with the tagline, ‘Tumeenda’ (we are out of here!).
Daisy Maritim | 1 year ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy