Anguish as State sits on Sh4b owed to victims of injustice
An award of millions of shillings in compensation by Kenyan courts to victims of state injustices often sparks off jubilation among the petitioners.
By By JOE KIARIE | 8 years ago
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss
- Who is Martha Karua?
- For the love of God and Kenya, can the real Raila please stand up?