Luxury resorts open up Naivasha
Naivasha is becoming a magnet for luxury estates, one of its attractions being the town’s proximity to Nairobi. The Sh120 billion Aberdare Hills Golf Resort, Longonot Gate and Osotua Villas are some of the high-end estates coming up in the area.
By Boniface Thuku | 4 years ago
Thomson Falls’ changing fortunes
“We decided to settle at Thomson Falls as it is one of the largest attraction sites for both local and foreign tourist who are passing by Aberdare, Samburu, Mt Kenya and ranches within Laikipia and in Lake Olbolosat in Nyandarua,” he says.
Boniface Thuku | 5 years ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism
- Ndichus’ viral video incident, what we know so far
- Covid-19 curfew lifted