Opinion: Bottom-up economics is the future but the bureaucrats gaining from cronyism oppose
Wheeler-dealers in government prefer mega infrastructural projects with larger payoffs, a phenomenon taking root in the counties which must be fought.
By Billow Kerrow | 2 days ago
Of not so accurate GDP figures and high taxes ahead
Our Gross Domestic Product (GDP), the total value of goods and services produced in Kenya has doubled from Sh5 trillion to Sh10 trillion.
Billow Kerrow | 1 month ago
Kinisu exit a reminder that graft war won’t be won any time soon
As the old adage goes, the more things change, the more they remain the same. At least in our context, that can readily be said of the anti-corruption war.
Billow Kerrow | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy