Kenya speeds up quest to fully tap opportunities in unexploited blue economy
It is estimated that the country losses Sh10b annually to illegal fishing at the Indian Ocean.
By Bernard Sanga and Patrick Beja | 25 days ago
Coast residents in last-minute rush to file land claim papers
It has emerged that the number of cases filed at the Coast — one of the areas adversely affected by land injustices - is negligible.
Bernard Sanga and Patrick Beja | 1 month ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries
- Ruto: Uhuru tips have kept me ahead of the pack
- Gideon receives warm reception in Kericho