Civil servants and teachers in strike threat over Sh83b
However, labour union leaders castigated Yatani for using elections and Covid-19 as a reason to withhold their dues.
By Augustine Oduor and Dominic Omondi | 24 days ago
No pay hike for civil servants as State rejects Sh68b demand
All government employees that had a CBA were expecting to get a pay increment.
Augustine Oduor and Dominic Omondi | 28 days ago
Suspended SDA students record exemplary performance in KCSE
By Nikko Tanui
- Assistant Inspector-General of Police William Sing’oei found dead
By Kamore Maina
- How Wajir governor’s wife took over running of county
- BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Speaker Lusaka on removed Senator Mwaura’s BBI vote
- They reported for Term 3 but found other people in their classrooms
- Governor Samboja says county is broke, cannot pay bills or salaries
- Why Kenya suspended flights to and from Somalia