Infant found alive in rubble after Russian gas blast - TASS
| January 1st 2019
Rescuers have found a 10-month-old child alive in the rubble of a Russian apartment block that partially collapsed in an explosion, TASS news agency reported on Tuesday, citing the local emergency operations center.
The blast, thought to have been caused by a gas leak, damaged 48 apartments in a 10-storey building in the industrial city of Magnitogorsk on Monday, killing at least seven people with 36 people still missing.
Congo cuts internet for second day to avert 'chaos' before poll resultsCongo’s government cut internet connections and SMS services across the country for a second straight day to avert 'chaos' before poll results.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
TSC: Top varsities not interested in training teachers
- Kirinyaga man kills wife, four children
- IEBC announces exit from 2022 polls preparedness team
- Miguna Miguna to be issued with travel documents on condition that...
By Jael Mboga
- Coming on Wednesday: Nakuru’s city charter
- State of the Nation Address: What to expect from Uhuru
By Betty Njeru