Suspended coach Adel Amrouche has defended his tenure at Harambee Stars bench two days after he appeared before the Confederation of African Football (CAF) to contest his one-year ban.
Nairobi County Speaker Alex Ole Magelo has declared he will contest for the 2016 Football Kenya Federation cha...
The Glazers do not plan to sell Manchester United - and could remain in control for at least another five year...
A fire gutted parts of the head office of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) in the capital Abuja on Wednes...
Manchester United's great unwanted man, Marouane Fellaini has become the latest footballer to suffer an icy fa...
Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko on Wednesday signed a new four-year contract which will keep him at the Pre...
Marouane Fellaini has become the latest Manchester United player to suffer an injury, which media reports sugg...
Allan Wanga hit the upright post in normal play but scored one of the spot kicks as El Merreikh edged out Tanz...
Kenyan Premier League (KPL) says it intends to increase grants to its clubs to about Sh10 million when they ne...
Mwea Classic Marathon ambassador Patrick Makau has commenced intense training in Ngong township in a bid to reclaim the World Marathon record (2:03:38...
Barcelona have lost an appeal against a decision to ban them from the transfer market for two consecutive windows, football's world governing body FIF...
The Kenya U-18 national team registered mixed results in the ongoing 2014 Youth Olympic Games Rugby Sevens in Nanjing, China. ...
Kenya picked up their third victory in the 2014 FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix on the final day of Pool S, beating Australia in five sets (25-17, 18...
The Boxing Association of Kenya has appointed Kenya Defence Forces Boxing team captain Nick Abaka to head the national boxing team....
Arsenal have sent a complaint to UEFA after Arsene Wenger claimed he had a bottle thrown at him during Tuesday night's draw with Besiktas....
Find us on Social Media
- KPL: Chemelil come from a goal down to beat Mathare, Sony lose to Stima
- SH10M grant pledge: KPL says it will negotiate new TV deal to boost clubs
- Amrouche insists FKF knew about the Burundian, says he prepared Stars well
- Cecafa: EL Merreikh stroll To KAGAME CUP semis
- FIFA: Barca appeal against transfer ban rejected
- Champions League: Arsenal held, Athletic gain upper hand in Napoli
- New Brazil boss Dunga cuts several World Cup players
- QUEENS REIGN: Hosts and Oserian Ladies prevail in Women's Premier League matches
- MONEY MATTERS: Clubs urge KPL to increase grant if they are to compete effectively
- APR storm into Cecafa Kagame Cup semis
KENYA PREMIER LEAGUE
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
- Majengo man linked to terror remanded
- Ntimama says Ruto fueling Mau crisis
- Uhuru jets back from tour of the US
- Plans to move lions to Rwanda opposed
- Kenya’s births and deaths registers misleading, says ole Lenku