Local politicians have told residents and tourists not to panic following Sunday's twin raids on security facilities in Malindi and Mombasa.
Governor Hassan Joho said the attacks had been exaggerated, adding that the area was safe.
Fact‑first reporting that puts you at the heart of the newsroom. Subscribe for full access.
- Unlimited access to all premium content
- Uninterrupted ad-free browsing experience
- Mobile-optimized reading experience
- Weekly Newsletters
- MPesa, Airtel Money and Cards accepted