By Cyrus Ombati
The Russian made hand grenade, however, failed to explode even after hitting the vehicle’s window.
"He vanished soon after he hurled the explosive," said the police boss.
Police arrived at the scene and collected the explosive before detonating.
This was after the driver drove to Likoni police station and reported the incident.
Next Story »
- FA Cup semi-final draw: Holders Wigan to face Arsenal, while Hull host Sheffield United
- Irony as top KCPE county lags in KCSE
- Men’s condom ‘phobia’ pushed her to business
- At 25, she’s a sad mother of 10, thanks to multiple rape
- Closed-door meeting that led Shebesh to forgive Kidero
- Queries linger over ODM’s well-connected ‘Men in Black’