Kibaki appoints new Government SpokesmanUpdated Monday, November 26th 2012 at 17:02 GMT +3
The Government had planned a security operation to round up refugees living outside designated camps in 2009 but the exercise was halted after it attracted criticism.
- More to join force amid housing crisis
- Muturi warns committee bosses on delayed statements
- Another clash looms over controversial Revenue Bill
- Billions Governors set to control in Counties
- Meet legal threshold in preparing 2014/15 budgets, counties advised
- Nazlin’s alleged husband ordered to appear in court
- When President Uhuru's advisor vanished into thin air
- Panic as Nyahururu court room receives bomb threat
- Gang attacks woman in Buruburu, slices off her ear
- A new cervical cancer scanner has been launched in kenya. The makers of the scanner called lu viva s...
- Uhuru is expected to meet Qatar energy minister Mohamed Saleh al Sada to discuss on an ambitious med...
- Mapungufu yaliyoshuhudiwa katika uchaguzi mkuu wa mwaka 2013...
The rumours claimed that the artist, who was married late last year in an exclusive wedding, was demanding half of her husband’s wealth.
- Lupita named most beautiful woman 2014
- Drew Barrymore welcomes second baby girl
- Justin Bieber tries to delay DUI court trial date
- Vera Sidika goes light with no apologies to make
- Jaguar goes back to prison
- Jay-Z and Beyonce moving to London?
- Club Mzooqa rebrands to new lounge
- The journalist who rakes in an extra Sh.100,000 from the emcee business
- Senator Sonko takes Baby Osinya to Coast for Easter holiday