The team may take part in three or four friendly matches with national sides from Southern Africa as part of their preparations for the World Cup and Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
Football Kenya Federation (FKF) head of technical committee Elly Mukolwe said they will ensure Stars have enough preparations.
- Relief as surgeons re-attach man’s severed private organ
- Can medical board really bite finger that feeds it?
- Mother claims nurse watched her newborn die
- Governor’s encounter with leaky roofs in school
- Police arrest former councillor for piracy
- Cord leaders allege ploy by State to ‘kill’ devolution through Ministry