An award-winning gospel singer has been accused of rape. The singer, who won an award during a prestigious awards ceremony this year, allegedly assaulted a girl some time last week. According to sources close to the girl, the star whose music has been getting good media reviews, wrestled the girl and forced her to have sex with him. She resisted his attempts and later reported the matter to her family. By the time of going to press, the two families were negotiating the matter as the girl’s family threatened to take legal action.
For more information visit https://www.facebook.com/Pulse.Kenya
- Salva Kiir sacks top South Sudan officials
- Lawyer wants Chinedu to appear in court
- Maji marefu’s futile effort to find stolen property
- Diplomatic passports, special number plates for governors
- Can chickens really be cleverer than a toddler? Studies suggest animals can master numeracy and basic engineering
- Freedom of media under threat in Eastern Africa