What does it take to lead a meaningful and successful life? To dig out the answers, NJOKI CHEGE taps into the wisdom of four trailblazing women
SUE MURAYA — Director, Suraya Property Group
“Diligence and hard work pays.
Enjoy whatever you are doing and do it with diligence.
Use your personal evaluation and prioritise. The way you see things is not necessary how others do.
Be honest with yourself and know that there’s something special in you.
Disengage from issues or people who have negative agendas.?
Learn to listen, digest the good and block the negative energy.
Always voice your opinions. Don’t be silent as you may be the person God has inspired to make a difference at that moment in time.
Honour your word and your obligations even though the other party may fail to honour theirs.
Give everyone a fair chance and the benefit of doubt. Never forget that God has a purpose for your life.
PATRICIA ITHAU — Managing Director, L’Oreal EA Ltd
- AAR and hospital ‘treated me harshly’ in my hour of need
- New technology could end Kenya’s historic land woes
- Which way for the civil society in today’s Kenya?
- Achebe does not need any foreign decorations, more so in his death
- Africa supports President Uhuru on Hague
- Why women, youths and Church should drive truth team’s agenda