Former president Hosni Mubarak's sons released from Egypt prison: prison officials
| Jan 26th 2015 | 1 min read
Two sons of deposed Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak were released from prison early on Monday, prison officials said, a day after the anniversary of the 2011 uprising that toppled the autocrat.
An Egyptian court last week ordered the release of Alaa and Gamal Mubarak pending a retrial.
Cervical cancer cases on the rise as shy women avoid "embarrassing" screening procedureCervical cancer cases have grown by a third in ten years as the number of women having smear tests is falling.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Asbel Kiprop denies sustaining head injuries in nightclub fight
- Two missing men found dead inside vehicle in Lucky Summer
By Mate Tongola
- Court says State acquired prime Eldoret land from owner legally
- US offers Sh233m bounty for two suspects wanted for drug, wildlife crimes
By Betty Njeru
- Disquiet in Kenya Kwanza over Rigathi Gachagua's 'careless' outbursts
- Wilson Airport airspace to be closed Saturday