FIFA finds no evidence of doping among Russian World Cup squad
WORLD CUP 2018
| May 22nd 2018 | 1 min read
World soccer body FIFA has found no evidence of doping among Russian players set to compete in the World Cup, FIFA said on Tuesday.
“FIFA can today confirm that the investigations concerning all Russian players named for the provisional squad of the FIFA World Cup in Russia have been completed, with the result that insufficient evidence was found to assert an anti-doping rule violation,” it said in a statement, adding the World Anti-Doping Agency has agreed with its decision to close the cases.
Asbel Kiprop denies sustaining head injuries in nightclub fight
- Two missing men found dead inside vehicle in Lucky Summer
By Mate Tongola
- Court says State acquired prime Eldoret land from owner legally
- US offers Sh233m bounty for two suspects wanted for drug, wildlife crimes
By Betty Njeru
- Disquiet in Kenya Kwanza over Rigathi Gachagua's 'careless' outbursts
- Wilson Airport airspace to be closed Saturday