Two in court accused of robbery with violence
By Julius Chepkwony
| July 1st 2016
Two men were Thursday charged with attempted robbery with violence. Amos Bosire and Kevin Shilesi were accused of robbing Moses Kabacho and John kariuki of their property on June 15 at Maili Sita.
Mr Kabacho was robbed of his Itel phone, shaving machine and cash while Mr Kariuki lost his watch, wedding ring and cash to the accused. The two were allegedly armed with a pistol and other crude weapons.
They denied the allegations before Senior Resident Magistrate David Kamau and were denied bond. Their case will be mentioned today.
Losses as fire destroys dormitory in VihigaStudents of Givole Secondary School in Hamisi Sub-County lost property of unknown value after a fierce fire gutted their dormitory.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI