KDF soldier hangs himself after Somalia mission
By Robert Amalemba
| March 13th 2016
Busia,Kenya: A Kenya Defence Forces soldier hanged himself at his Bukalama village home in Busia County.
Family members said the 52-year-old Joash Ochieng Magar, who was due to retire on March 12, was sent on indefinite leave after developing mental problems.
He had just returned from an operation against the Al-Shaabab militia in Somalia. His family says he returned safely, but with mental problems.
Police in Busia have launched investigations to determine the cause of his death.
Constructors to blame for collapse of buildingsLast week's collapse of a four-storey building in Nairobi’s Zimmerman area should be a wake up call for the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development to conduct thorough audit checks on buildings.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege