KDF soldier hangs himself after Somalia mission
| Mar 13th 2016 | 1 min read
Busia,Kenya: A Kenya Defence Forces soldier hanged himself at his Bukalama village home in Busia County.
Family members said the 52-year-old Joash Ochieng Magar, who was due to retire on March 12, was sent on indefinite leave after developing mental problems.
He had just returned from an operation against the Al-Shaabab militia in Somalia. His family says he returned safely, but with mental problems.
Police in Busia have launched investigations to determine the cause of his death.
Constructors to blame for collapse of buildingsLast week's collapse of a four-storey building in Nairobi’s Zimmerman area should be a wake up call for the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development to conduct thorough audit checks on buildings.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
I do not own Keroche Breweries, Tabitha Karanja says
- Museveni's first son Muhoozi: clear signs of a succession plan
- Want to sue me? Deposit Sh50 million in court - Sonko
- Six people arrested for disrupting Karua's political meetings in Kirinyaga last week
By Jane Mugambi
- Azimio-One Kenya coalition unveils 16 campaign teams
- Reconsider plans to run for presidency, Kalonzo told
By Mate Tongola