Leaders blame CS James Macharia for health problems
By Eric lungai | October 26th 2015
Vihiga County leaders have blamed Health Cabinet Secretary James Macharia for the problems bedeviling the health sector in the country. They have consequently demanded for his immediate resignation for failing to streamline the docket.
Senator George Khaniri and Sabatia MP Alfed Agoi accused Mr Macharia of not making any effort to save the ailing health sector. “We are saddened that we are losing people who should not have died because of incompetence,” said Mr Agoi. They spoke on Saturday during the requiem mass for Alex Madaga who died after spending over 18 hours in an ambulance.
Italian Jacobs wins men's 100m gold at Tokyo Olympics
- Olympics: Rotich and Korir reach 800m final as Saruni misses out
- Ferdinand Omanyala breaks national record, but fails to make finals
- Chepkoech, Kiyeng through to steeplechase final as Korir disqualified in 400m men heats
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession