The Truth, Justice and Reconciliation Commission has summoned several high profile individuals to testify on the 1984 Wagalla massacre. Former TJRC chair ambassador Bethwel Kiplagat and former finance minister David Mwiraria are among those summoned. This will be the first time government officials who served at the time of the massacre will be publicly questioned about the killings.
Ngong mass burial<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h-eIDQkvhwc?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h-eIDQkvhwc?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga