Section of Thika Superhighway to be partially closed for three days
By Fay Ngina
| July 29th 2020
The Kenya National Highways Authority (KeNHA) has announced the partial closure of a section on Thika Superhighway from Friday, July 31 to Sunday, August 2.
KeNHA says traffic would be diverted to the service lanes to allow the constructor erect the footbridge at Kenya School of Monetary Studies (KSMS)
“KeNHA in pursuant to Traffic Act Cap. 403 sec.71, wishes to inform the general public that a section of Thika Superhighway at KSMS shall be partially closed for motorists between 9.30 PM to 4.30 AM,” read part of the statement by KeNHA.
Motorists using Thika Superhighway were advised to take caution while driving through the work areas.
“We request motorists to exercise caution around the work areas to comply with the proposed traffic management plan and directions given by the traffic marshals,” said KeNHA.
Expensive little mistakes you don’t want to makeA business person should know which taxes the business is eligible for, when to file the income tax returns and how to do so.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels