Why vocal politician wants to delete his social media accounts
By Standard Reporter | September 18th 2018
A senior politician is mulling over quitting social media all together following consistent trolling by some online users.
The vocal legislator is often ridiculed and chided by users of one of the popular online platforms whenever he makes posts, with many reminding him of his not so rosy past.
Often screenshots of the exchanges the man has with his critics make rounds on the internet.
An aide to the lawmaker was overheard on Monday evening saying that his boss is seriously considering taking a break on social media because of the ‘haters’ who seem to get emboldened day by day.
Kenya 7s captain Amonde set to hang up his boots after early exit at Tokyo 2020
- Olympics: New Zealand beat Kenya in women’s rugby sevens
- Olympics: Kenyans can relax as there was no typhoon
- It will be do or die for Kenyan trio in 3000m steeplechase tomorrow
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession