Posta employees at CBD office working in darkness since Monday
By Standard Reporter
| August 30th 2018
Employees at postal corporation offices on the ground floor of GPO building in Nairobi have been working in the dark since Monday.
They say power went off and no one seems to be worried that they have to swift through the parcels in the dark.
On their desks to help them work on the desk top computers are lamps with dim light.
Yesterday one was overheard complaining their eyes are painful as they have to strain to see the documentation in the dark. On the same shop floor is the Huduma Centre.
To fight drought, involve communitiesAccording to the latest information from the Meteorological Department, rainfall will be poorly distributed in April, May and June, and this will have a serious impact on agriculture
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
‘The brother I know couldn’t have killed his children’, woman says
- How Aden Duale forced 8 per cent VAT pill down MPs’ throats
By Nzau Musau
- Road that has been an election pledge since 1979 almost complete
- Mololine matatu founder who rose from a tout to a millionaire
- ‘It’s untrue Nakuru doctor’s wife wanted to fly abroad and leave family behind’
By Brian Okoth
- Teachers to wait longer as TSC seals hopes of salary increment