Posta employees at CBD office working in darkness since Monday
By Standard Reporter | August 30th 2018
Employees at postal corporation offices on the ground floor of GPO building in Nairobi have been working in the dark since Monday.
They say power went off and no one seems to be worried that they have to swift through the parcels in the dark.
On their desks to help them work on the desk top computers are lamps with dim light.
Yesterday one was overheard complaining their eyes are painful as they have to strain to see the documentation in the dark. On the same shop floor is the Huduma Centre.
Steeplechase 41-year rule gone in a flash
- Brewer, not national Olympics body, owns 'Team Kenya'
- Silver lining for Obiri once again as Hassan breaks Kenyans hearts
- Netherland’s Hassan beats Obiri to 5,000m gold in Tokyo
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession