Varsity student in the police list of wanted terrorists denies claims of being an al shabaab member
By Fay Ngina
| July 20th 2017
Salad Tari Gufu, a student from Moi university has Surrendered to police, saying that he is the person on list of wanted suspects.
A while ago, he had taken to social media to deny claims that he was Al-Shabaab. Below is his post on his Facebook page.
Salad Gufu was among the 5 people whose pictures and names were circulated by the police. The police offered a bounty of Sh2m for their arrest.
To fight drought, involve communitiesAccording to the latest information from the Meteorological Department, rainfall will be poorly distributed in April, May and June, and this will have a serious impact on agriculture
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Dilemma: My female supervisor is sexually harrassing me, help
- Orie Rogo Manduli's burial postponed after eldest daughter falls ill
- New Kianjokoma police officers welcomed in church service
- Outdated ‘Nyumba Mboke’ culture puts women at risk of HIV
By Anne Atieno
- Ruto out to fool you with ill-gotten wealth, Kalonzo says
- Tongue piercings can fill brain with pus, cause Herpes
HEALTH & SCIENCE
By Kagai Reuben