ISIS executes 33 people in al-Mayadin desert Syria
| Apr 6th 2017 | 1 min read
Jihadists group ISIS on Wednesday morning executed 33 people according to Syrian Observatory for Human Rights group.
The bodies of the 33 were found in the al-Mayadin desert and they are believed to have been executed using “sharp tools.”
The monitoring group called it "the largest execution operation carried out by the Islamic State organization in 2017."
The London-based monitoring group reported that it is unknown whether the victims were Syrian government forces, allied militia or rebel factions.
Three Italians arrested in Malindi over drug trafficking arrive in Italy after deportationThree Italians who were arrested in Malindi over drug trafficking claims have been deported to Italy.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Asbel Kiprop denies sustaining head injuries in nightclub fight
- Two missing men found dead inside vehicle in Lucky Summer
By Mate Tongola
- Court says State acquired prime Eldoret land from owner legally
- US offers Sh233m bounty for two suspects wanted for drug, wildlife crimes
By Betty Njeru
- Disquiet in Kenya Kwanza over Rigathi Gachagua's 'careless' outbursts
- Wilson Airport airspace to be closed Saturday