University warns staff, students from using lifts
By James Mwangi | February 24th 2017
Students and staff of a campus under Kisii University have been banned from using lifts to access storeyed buildings.
The university’s Kisumu City Campus, in a notice, instructed that only physically challenged students and staff would be allowed to use lifts.
“This is the last warning to all students of Kisii University, Kisumu Campus, that no one is permitted at any given time to use the lift, unless he/she is physically challenged,” read the notice by campus director Stephen Oluoch.
The notice went on to warn student against leaking the directive to the media.
In Luanda, men sell drugs in broad daylight under the guise of madness
- Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Photos: June Ruto engaged to Nigerian university professor
By Jael Mboga
- The track god who was felled by the weight of his stardom
- Is Orengo charting his path away from Raila?
By Kamau Ngotho
- Senior Immigration officer shot dead in Turkana while on morning run