Why the youth have to redeem counties
By John Kipchirchir
| February 12th 2017
Since the inception of devolution, the country has seen an increase in the number of elective seats. This, therefore, means more opportunities for the young people to engage in decision making and at policy formulation.
It is from this observation that I urge my fellow youths to turn up in large numbers and go for these elective posts
You don’t need to have everything to be somebodyOver the past few years, we have had our leaders called upon to declare their wealth. While some were hesitant to do so some felt that it was an opportunity to showcase their financial muscle.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Uhuru to open historic park on Jamhuri Day
- Maranda High School dormitory on fire again
By Isiah Gwengi
- Glowing tributes for tycoon Kibe as a visionary, mentor
- Pastor Ng’ang’a’s TV station banned from live broadcast
By Betty Njeru
- ODM candidates in Mount Kenya upbeat as support for Raila soars
- Former PS buried in private ceremony two days after death