How to make your small business grow through a website
By Herbert Nyaisu
| January 30th 2017
1. Advertising around the clock - a website never goes down unless you are late in paying for your hosting or there is a bad internet connection
2. Professional image - Businesses which have websites tend to be perceived to be more professional than the businesses which do not have websites
3. Access to information - A website can carry unlimited information about your business. This saves time and inconveniences which come as a result of too many inquiries
4. Sales will double or even triple - If you are selling at a specific amount of items in a day, offline, just ask yourself if you went online.
Everyone is going online, due to the popularity of social media and online shopping. You should take advantage of that.
I will share more benefits on why you should have a website by now, in my next article. But by now, you should be weighing your options!
Arsene Wenger open to Jenkinson and Debuchy exitArsene Wenger insists Carl Jenkinson could still leave Arsenal before tomorrow’s deadline.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja