100 words on why I love modelling
By Brian Guserwa
| August 8th 2016
I am passionate about modeling. It’s something I developed an interest in at an early age. I am excited about the prospect of meeting new people and getting to work with them.
Hopefully, I will get the exposure to propel me in the industry.
I also love interior design. I believe I have an eye for patterns and fabric, and anything else that involves turning a regular room into a work of art. I think more Kenyans should invest in proper design for their homes and personal spaces.
Patricia David is a second year Business in Commerce student at the Catholic University of East Africa.
— As told to Brian Guserwa
Students teach street children American footballThe JKUAT Sparrows, a team of American football players from the university’s Juja campus recently held an event at the Nairobi University grounds where they trained street children to play the game.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels