100 words on why campus chicks should wait for Mr Right
By Felix Kavii
| July 15th 2016
Falling in love is one thing, infatuation is another. Every girl’s fantasy is to get married to that father-figure who will transform her house into a palace with a stable family.
The Mr Right would probably have attended a prestigious university and his network comprises the elites of this world.
I don’t think any sound chick would resist such a blessing and opt for the mafisi who prowl our streets.
Phillis Ndoti is a second-year student pursuing a public relations course at Kisii University.
Dating was not infested with ‘sponsors’ in campusI joined Moi University, Eldoret, in 2005 for a Bachelor of Law degree.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Witness in Ruto ICC case at The Hague is missing
- Chief guest Ruto won’t attend Devolution Conference in Makueni
By Brian Okoth
- Judge asks Kinoti to report to prison and serve his sentence
By Paul Ogemba
- Ngirici: Why I regret investing my valuable resources in Ruto, UDA
- Standard Group cartoonist Joshua Nanjero dies
- Governor Mutahi Kahiga to join Raila's two day tour of Nyeri